In the period from January to June of the month, the teachers of the educational-methodical center conducted a series of trainings on the topic "Fundamentals of organization and provision of palliative care to adults and children" with the teachers of the main medical departments of the medical university:
1. Department of Social Medicine, Health Care Organization and Medical Jurisprudence
2. Department of general practice (family medicine), physical rehabilitation and sports medicine.
47 teachers from these departments have been trained as coaches for palliative care.
Work began on the development of step-by-step methodological guidelines for the teaching of palliative care in these departments.
In the next stage of the project it is planned:
A) Conducting trainings on the theme "Fundamentals of organization and provision of palliative care to adults and children" with teachers of the main medical departments of the medical university:
1. Department of Oncology
2. Department of Neurology
3. Department of Internal Medicine №2 and nursing
4. Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
B). To engage in training in groups of teachers of the Ternopil Institute of Nursing
C). To conduct 6 lectures "Providing palliative care - the duty of every health worker" for students of graduate courses in medical educational institutions:
- Therapy and family medicine,
- Faculty of Nursing
- Ivano-Frankivsk basic medical college,
- Kolomyia Medical College. "Ivan Franko"
-Ternopil Institute of Nursing
The trainings took place with the financial support of the Public Health initiative of the International Renaissance Foundation.