Charitable Foundation for giving palliative care to incurable patients "Mother Teresa"
Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Clinical Centre Palliative Care
A drop of mercy is more than an ocean of mind
5-Day Training "Organization And Palliative Care For Adults And Children" Will Be Held In December from 09 To 05
Announced the training from 5 to 9 December on the topic "The organization of palliative care for adults and children."
CF "Mother Teresa" will conduct training with the support of the "Public Health" International Renaissance Foundation.
To participate in the training are invited therapists, family physicians, oncologists, neurologists, hematologists, pediatricians, psychiatrists and health care, palliative care and hospices, orphanages and children's homes and doctors who read courses in palliative care.
Topics of lectures at the training:
- The basic principles of palliative care;
- The philosophy of palliative care;
- Palliative care for adults and children (pain management, communication, family support);
- Especially the trafficking of drugs in the medical field in Ukraine;
- The organization of palliative care: hospital and field services;
- The use of morphine tablets; the schema anesthesia;
- Prevention of burnout;
- Psychological and spiritual support for the patient and family.
Each participant will be issued a training certificate.
Created by Devtrix
Website created by Devtrix
© 2019 Charitable Foundation "Mother Teresa". Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Clinical Centre Palliative Care