Announced a set of participants in the group to undergo a cycle of thematic improvement on the theme "Some questions of the organization and provision of palliative care to children."
CF "Mother Teresa" conducted cycle in conjunction with the Training Center of Palliative Care Regional Center of palliative care, and educational and research institute of postgraduate education Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, with the support of the "Public Health" International Fund "Renaissance"
Children's doctor oncologists, neurologists, hematologists, psychiatrists and pediatricians health care, palliative care and hospices, orphanages and children's homes and doctors who read courses in palliative care are invited to participate .
For participate in the training you should write the application form and send it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to 26 September.
Dates: 03 - 13 October 2016.
October 2 - arrival, accommodation
October 3 at 9.00 - registration, start training
October 13th at 15.00 - graduation, awarding certificates.
Organizers pay for the training program:
1. Participation in the training.
2. Handouts; certificate; stationery.
4. Meals (breakfast and lunch).
Participants pay their own:
2. Registration fee - 100 UAH
Details about the training, location and program will be announced later.
The list of topics for study:
- The basic principles of palliative care;
- Palliative care for children (pain management, communication, and support for dying family);
- Especially the trafficking of drugs in the medical field in Ukraine;
- The organization of palliative care: hospital and field services;
- The use of morphine tablets; determination circuit anesthesia
- Prevention of burnout;
- Psychological support for the patient and family.
Each participant will be issued a certificate cycle state standard of completion of the cycle of thematic improvement of palliative care.
Training Center Palliative Care
Andriyishyn Ludmila - (050) 338 83 18; (067) 138 83 18
Tatiana Zhuravska - email@example.com