Ivano -Frankivsk Regional Clinical Palliative Care Centre (Hospice) - Hospital for medical care for the incurable patients.
It Established on 15 August 1997.
The Status - regional medical facility .
The Training Center began work at the RCPCC ( Hospice ) in September 2009. His head - Lyudmyla Andriishyn, doctor Regional Clinical Palliative Care Centre ( Hospice ) and Vice President of the Foundation "Mother Teresa ."
RCPCC (Hospice) provides the following major activities to ensure that the main objective:
- Provides free advice, special care and specialized medical care in a hospital and home for patients according to the profile of the hospital;
- Ensure , where appropriate , legal counseling of hospitalized patients;
- Provides training skills relatives of hospitalized patients care for seriously ill patients and patients with end-stage ;
- Provides psychological support to hospice patients and their families during the loss of a loved one ;
- Organize for patients consulting with leading specialists of medical institutions;
- Provides organizational and methodological assistance to health care facilities for the area of palliative care and special care according to the profile of the hospice ;
- Provides analgesic treatment in patients with pain syndrome ;
- Is training volunteers for the care of critically ill patients ;
- Is a training base for palliative care and special care for patients inkurabelnyh Ivano -Frankivsk College of Medicine and Medical University ;
- Conducts research and practice under the guidance of the Medical Academy .